Tuesday 28 August 2012

NIE Runway 2012: Majulah CSI

A Snapshot of my GESL Group in action for NIE National Day Celebration, NIE Runway!

The half-day orientation held on 2 Aug 2012 was the 1st time I met my group members and trust me, they are awesome! Although we are all 'new' to each other, we are very open-minded and extroverts and starting laughing and joking:)


Throughout the NIE Runway project, it made me realized that my group members are very expressive and responsible 'teachers'. All of us took the initiative to prepare all the materials needed and came together to make our ideas come true! Thank you all for your enthusiasm and YES! We are a champion ourselves:)

  This was our design. 










Our Secretary as our Model:)










Here is a short video clip of our surprise!


No comments:

Post a Comment